TILT Me, Babay.
Okay so it’s 4:20 (blaze it) a.m. and I am nowhere near falling asleep (unfortunately). Eff you, Spotify & your awesomeness. So hey! Why not post a Things I Love Thursday!?! Lesdodis.
Wait. My phone doesn’t give me options to use bullet points. -_- Okeeey.
* Spotify (duh)
* Buying a ton of books and kinda reading them all at once
* “I Wanna Be Yours” -Arctic Monkeys
* Seeing old friends like Alyssa :’)
* Poppy love songs that make me want to dance like Claire from The Breakfast Club
* BBQ Chicken Foccacia Bread
* Tips $$$$ haaaaay
* Not having work until the evening so I can sleep in when I can’t fall asleep at 4:30 in the morning
* My new Hello Kitty coloring books :| please don’t judge me
* Anything that makes me want to dance basically
* “After the Moment” -Craft Spells (thanks Joel ^.^)
* My relationship with my sister & how weird we are
* New coworkers = new people to boss around (…. kiddin)
* Analyzing my dreams & starting a dream dictionary :o
Well goodnight/ good morning if you’re waking up right now. :3
Happy Things I Love Thursday! Have an awesome day, guyz.
benefits of being friends with me
- shitty jokes whenever you ask for them
- shitty jokes whenever you don’t ask for them
"Discover why you’re important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t completely agree."
BREAKUPBREAKER: You Moved On REALLY Fast
Oh hey. I’m a little stunned to see you, actually. It’s only been two weeks since we broke up and I guess I’m still reeling from it a little bit. I’m doing well, i guess, just working a lot and, uh, doing a lot of, you know, what’s that on your finger? NOT THAT FINGER, although that looks like soy sauce. YOUR RING FINGER! It’s a ring! A fucking ring! What? What the fuck? Please tell me that was the result of an expedition to the bottom of a cracker jack box and not a whirlwind jaunt down marathon romance street. I mean, I’m STILL moving stuff out of your place. Who the fuck are you engaged to? One of my movers??? OH sweet Jesus. I feel like I’ve been hit by the irony truck, backed over and flattened again. If you need me I’ll be spending half the time we were together trying to get over you. Enjoy getting married, and by that I mean, fuck everything.